Watch the original video here ( x )
Before I saw this video, I always kept a book for my homework. I use grid paper and it’s perfect for BJ… Heh. After watching this, it helped me to start developing a system I’m currently satisfied with.
To-do apps don’t work with me. It always just sits on my screen with a notification and swiping something doesn’t feel as satisfying as crossing it out victoriously with a pen. ^_^
- LEGENDS ( you can also do it like this ) Helps you quickly figure out what certain tasks are at a glance. The colours are for my spiraldexes which I will not be discussing unless you guys request it. c:
- Pages This is basically what my pages look like. I write the numbers at the lower corners.I also added sticky notes for extra stuff like memorizing my moral definitions. :p
- Calendar ( x ) If you watch the video, you’re supposed to list out the dates but I prefer both, so I draw a calendar and paste it in my book and list out all the really appointments/stuff I have to do in my drawn calendar and some not-important-but-still-worth-noting notes in my list-calendar.
- Index Just write down the pages as shown in the video. Pretty simple.
- Other things you can include: I also stick some motivational images on the last page and stuff like that. Spiraldexes can be fun but they tend to be a little time consuming to draw or at least, I can seem to use them effectively. :c
- Have pages especially for grocery lists/ grades/ etc.
- Page full of favourite recipes
- Stick an envelope at the back cover and fill it with motivational inspiration!
- Stick printables ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )
- Start a goal/wishlist!
Good luck! :*
Woooo apush mid term on Friday!!
This is the way to spend a Saturday
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. 👊👊